2. Adoption isn't love. It's predicated in loss and trauma to a child.
3. The only guarantee in adoption is loss.
4. The child will lose its entire family, history, and genealogy in one day.
5. Adoption doesn't guarantee a better life. Just a different one.
6. An adoptive mother will never be a suitable substitute for a real mother.
7. The truly brave and loving choice is to parent your child.
8. Adoptees are 4x as likely to attempt suicide as non adoptees.
9. Adoptees are 50% more likely to be abused than non adoptees.
10. Adoptees are 30% more represented in juvenile detention and inpatient mental health facilities.
11. In order for one family to be "built through adoption", another family must be destroyed.
12. No one has ever been "called by god" to adopt. The bible does not sanction adoption.
13. Adoption does not equal love. Adoption equals relinquishment.
14. Adoptive Parent happiness e…